Mobs, Inc. Mobs, Inc.

I would love to see a Mobs Inc 2 with an expanded concept, things like different characters, more dungeons, etc. Or you could go a different route and devote time to the currently nameless mob we have and tell us more about him. But more than anything I'd like to see a story, a passable one, doesn't even have to be any depth to it (think guitar hero 3), but it would be a shame for a game with such potential to go unspent.
As for this one, brilliantly done, absolutely no complaints about what's there, only what isn't. Obviously being made in such a short time there wasn't time to build on mechanics it had, so the game feels short, and lacks that power to keep you playing for a long time. Other than that, the mechanics are fantastic, it's got that harsh, unforgiving feel and every move you make feels satisfying. You earn those promotions, and it feels like you really earned them. The music was great, the controls felt like they were on point, and the art/animation is impactful. 9/10

Hulk Pounding the crap out of Ghost Rider Hulk Pounding the crap out of Ghost Rider

Ghost rider is one of the only people in the universe with a chance to beat hulk. A chance that is. And even if he does, it's coming after a pretty bad beating.

Cheesecake Cheesecake

A this looks seriously delicious. Want...

Also I liked the lighting on the fruit. It's got that glossy syrupy look that makes it look like it came right out of the kitchen.

Very well done.

P-cate responds:

thank you!

hitmonlee hitmonlee

My favorite pokemon, and beautifully well done to boot. I especially like the lighting, and how the line work shifts from light to dark along with the shading.